MAGIQ Software has today announced a major new release of its MAGIQ Documents Suite of electronic document and records management software.
MAGIQ Documents is a suite of easy to use, contemporary software designed to help organisations easily manage their documents and records within a single centralised environment.
MAGIQ Documents Version 8.6 includes a significant range of new usability, functionality and system improvements including:
- A contemporary new user interface focused on ease of use and simplicity, providing a consistent and enjoyable experience
- Improved search capabilities providing fast and efficient access to all content
- The innovative new MAGIQ Office application providing high quality viewing and editing of Microsoft Office documents natively from within MAGIQ Documents
- Improvements to the Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Connectors enabling documents and emails to be administered and stored directly into MAGIQ Documents from within the familiar Microsoft user interface
- A new Apple Mail Connector enabling emails to be administered and stored directly into MAGIQ Documents natively from within the Apple Mail user interface
- Improved collaboration capabilities allowing tasks to be easily assigned to another staff member
- New single sign-on capabilities to provide a streamlined user experience
“Version 8.6 is another exciting stage in the evolution of the MAGIQ Documents Suite. A very easy to use environment for people to efficiently manage documents is increasingly important as organisational content rapidly expands,” said Colin Lillywhite, Chief Executive Officer MAGIQ Software.
“We continue to focus our development efforts on simplicity and ease of use to deliver an enjoyable user experience, which is key to document management take-up across the organisation,” said Colin.
“Version 8.6 significantly extends the rich, functional capabilities of the MAGIQ Documents product suite and is an excellent achievement for our team who have worked very hard to deliver the release.”
More than 500 organisations across ANZ, US, UK, South Africa and SE Asia are using the MAGIQ Platform to meet their finance and administration requirements.